Making Jewelry Retailers Shine
Modern shoppers are more discerning, knowledgeable, and demanding than ever before. Jewelry retailers need to adapt to these changes with better ways of managing inventory and engaging with customers on a personal level.
As a jewelry retailer faced with growing competition from etailers and department stores, you need to fully understand your customers and engage them in meaningful ways to inspire a desire to buy.
The Mi9 Retail Jewelry Group
At Mi9 Retail, we understand the needs of jewelry retailers. Our Jewelry Group, comprised of experienced jewelry retail software professionals, is dedicated exclusively to the needs of jewelry retailers.
Our mobile solutions to manage inventory, clientele customers, fulfill omni-channel orders, and process jewelry POS transactions help jewelry retailers improve stock movement, achieve higher margins, improve customer retention, and ultimately increase sales.
Jewelry-Specific Product Management
The Mi9 Retail jewelry software suite supports the product attributes jewelry retailers need including the type of metal, stone, design, and more. You can also associate warranty information, certificates, multiple product images, and other important files.
Full-Featured Jewelry Repair Module
Manage the end-to-end repair process digitally including engraving, ring resizing and more with an integrated jewelry repair module that provides real-time visibility into repair status at every stage.
Loyalty Software for Jewelry Customers
Turn every bride into a lifelong customer when you remember her birthday and anniversary by adding them to her clienteling profile. Always propose the perfect gifts by using the solution’s built-in wishlist capabilities.
Selected Jewelry Retail Software Features
- Full support of serialized products
- Split commissions
- Non-merchandise sales (services, repairs)
- Custom orders, trade-ins, make ups and break ups
Appraisals and letter of value
- Jewelry-specific product definition with type of metal, stone, design, and unlimited user-definable attributes and images
Warranty information and certificates
- Jewelry point of sale software
Consignment management with reporting and financial invoice
Support of third party vendor files including images and certificates
- Virtual jewelry box with images (Look Book)
- Sales associate outreach tasks with workflow automation
- Client lists, warranty reminders, and annual checkups
Targeted customer promotions and campaign management
- Omni-channel wish lists
Notes and preferences (metal color, ring size, stones, collections and more)
- Special events (birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc.)
- Added security for high profile clients