Who is this document for?
This white paper is written for professionals in retail organizations who are involved with accounting and pricing decisions. This may include senior executives, information technology, finance, and more.
What will I learn about?
In this report, we explore:
- the concepts of dynamic pricing and price intelligence
- how dynamic pricing and price intelligence can affect brand image
- “how low is too low” when setting prices
- the advantages and disadvantages of undercutting competitors’ prices
- how a price intelligence strategy can aid negotiations with manufacturers and suppliers
- a view from the inside via a Q&A with Mi9 Retail
- best practices of a price intelligence strategy
- benefits and drawbacks of using price intelligence software