NEW YORK January 16, 2017 – Mi9 Retail announces the general availability of Mi9 Intelligence, a newly redesigned business intelligence platform made exclusively for retailers. Mi9 Intelligence provides actionable analytics, role-based dashboards, KPIs, reports, and ad hoc discovery capabilities delivered via a secure cloud infrastructure.
Mi9 Intelligence makes it easier than ever for retailers to implement a comprehensive retail analytics solution. Mi9 Intelligence includes pre-built dashboards and reports based on years of successful implementations and direct input from Mi9 Retail customers. The solution presents the most relevant information in clean, intuitive dashboards while allowing users to also perform ad hoc queries and self-service data discovery.
- Actionable analytics – Mi9 Intelligence empowers users to act on information without leaving the application. For example, initiate a mark-down, create a purchase order, or launch a targeted marketing campaign.
- Unified data model – the Mi9 retail data warehouse has been enhanced to incorporate data from the entire Mi9 Retail suite. By having common definitions across different subject areas, users can be confident that they will derive consistent results from a single source of truth.
- Role-specific dashboards – Mi9 Intelligence comes with pre-built dashboards and reports designed for specific roles in the retail organization, including: executives, merchandise managers, store operations personnel, marketing managers, and loss prevention managers. Additional dashboards for IT, e-commerce, and other roles will be delivered in Q12017.
- Cloud-based – Mi9 Intelligence is delivered as a service on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Users benefit from AWS security, scalability and performance.
- Enterprise-grade – Mi9 Intelligence is built on MicroStrategy 10 which provides the power of enterprise analytics with the flexibility and ease-of-use of self-service data discovery. The in-memory schema design ensures maximum performance and optimal response time, even for big data analytics.
According to Gartner, “moving from a disconnected, siloed customer experience to a truly unified customer experience will be an important step in order to maintain and improve the customer experience. This has been true for the last 25 years, but the difference now is that it is no longer a “nice to have”; in most industries, it has become a necessity for survival.” Gartner, Inc. Bridge Silos of Customer Engagement, or Risk Killing Your Customer Experience, Gene Phifer, August 4, 2016.
“We are committed to helping retailers create great experiences for their customers and in order to do so, we know they need tools to make them more and more competitive with data-driven decision making”, said Neil Moses, CEO of Mi9 Retail. “We’ve always made business intelligence a focal point of our merchandise management system, and now Mi9 Intelligence provides an elegant unified analytics experience for all Mi9 solutions, with better performance and the ability to go straight from insight to action in their business with the click of a button.”
Mi9 Retail will be providing more detailed information and demonstrations at Booth 3917 at the NRF Big Show.
About Mi9 Retail:
Mi9 Retail, a premier provider of enterprise retail merchandising, business intelligence, e-commerce, and customer-centric software, empowers the world’s most successful retailers to build strong personal relationships with their customers, process high volumes of transactions in real time and optimize inventory across all channels utilizing a single, accurate source of the truth. Built using cutting-edge technology, the software minimizes costs of ownership and provides the industry’s fastest time to value. The company’s global headquarters is located in Miami, FL, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. To learn more, please visit www.mi9retail.com.